Baby Girl Names Ideas That Mean Flower:
- Aboli: This is an uncommon Hindu name that means flower.
- Daisy: Many girls are named after these dainty white and yellow flowers.
- Ketki: This name is often spelt as Ketaki; the spelling differs on the basis of community.
- Kusum: This popular name means flower.
- Juhi: This flower belongs to the jasmine family. You can name your girl Juhi or Jasmine.
- Violet: This bluish purple flower is unique and beautiful. It is a favourite among many poets.
- Zahra: This is an Arabic name which means flower.
Baby Girl Names Meaning Romance:
If you are a romantic soul, then you would like your child to possess a name that depicts love. Here are some great options:
- Scarlett: This name means red, the colour of love and affection
- Amora: Spanish name for love
- Ai: Japanese name for love
- Cer: Welsh name meaning love
- Darlene: Dear or loved one
- Davina: Beloved
- Kalila: It means heap of love in Arabic
- Shirina: This is an American name meaning love song
- Yaretzi: An Aztec name that means ‘you will always be loved’
Baby Girl Names In Sanskrit:
- Abhaya: Fearless
- Akshita: Wonder girl
- Ambar: The sky
- Amrita: Spiritual holy water
- Avantika: Queen
- Dhara: Constant flow
- Divya: Divine
- Jyotsna: Radiant like flames
- Karishma: Miracle
- Mohini: Most beautiful
- Shreya: Beautiful, auspicious
- Swara: Self shining
- Vaidehi: Sita, wife of Lord Ram
Names For Your Baby Girl Meaning ‘Moonlight’:
These names are linked to Goddess Moon: suit best if you are a fan of mythology!
- Diana: Moon Goddess
- Celine: Moon
- Luna: Moon (in Spanish and Italian)
- Rishima: Moon beam
Baby Names After Famous Celebrities
- Aradhya: Regard
- Charlotte: Free man
- Elise: Oath of God
- Frankie: Free one
- Josie: God will add
- June: Young
- Ophelia: Help
- Paris: Gorgeous, glamorous
- Norah: Shining light
- Kate: Pure
Some Muslim Names For Your Baby Girl:
- Aa’eedah: Reward
- Aadila: Honest and equal
- Abeer or Abir: Fragrance
- Afaaf: Virtuous, pure and decent
- Aleema: Learned, wise
- Alia: Exalted, lofty and sublime
- Atiya: Gift, present
- Ahd: Knowledg
Baby Girl Names Ideas That Mean Beautiful:
- Abigail: A father’s joy, beautiful.
- Bella: Beautiful
- Belinda: Pretty one, very beautiful
- Bonita: Pretty
- Donatella: A beautiful gift
- Ella: Beautiful fairy
- Ellen: Most beautiful woman
- Ellie: Shining light, or the most beautiful woman
- Fayre: Beautiful
- Iowa: Beautiful land
- Isa: Beautiful
- Jacintha: Beautiful
- Kaytlyn: Smart, beautiful young child
- Keva: Beautiful child
- Lillie: Purity, beauty
- Linda: Pretty
- Lynne: Beautiful waterfall
- Lucinda: Beautiful light
- Mabel: My beautiful one
- Meadow: Beautiful field
- Orabelle: Beautiful seacoast
- Rachel: Beautiful
- Rosaleen: Beautiful, little rose
- Tazanna: Beautiful princess
- Yedda: Beautiful voice
Names Based On Mythology:
- Penelope: This is a Greek name. Penelope was the wife of The Trojan War hero Ulysses, known for his wisdom.
- Althea: This name is found both in Greek mythology and pastoral poetry.
- Ariadne: A name found in Greek mythology which means ‘most holy’
- Aphrodite: The Greek Goddess of love.
- Cassandra or Kassandra: The daughter of king Priam of Troy who could predict the future.
- Chitrangada: Wife of Pandava prince Arjuna
- Hamsini: Goddess Saraswati
Names Based On Musical notes:
- Aarohi: A musical tone. This name has seen a rebirth recently.
- Alvapriya: Music lover
- Gunjan: Musical sound
- Isaiarasi: Queen of music
- Prati: One who appreciates and loves music